Friday 2 January 2015

Research into similar products - Inspiration for the cover image

Like tove-lo, I want the front cover of my album to include one of the girls from my video upset and showing the tone of video and the story behind it. This will be an image like:


I feel that this would be effective as it would continue the dark vibes of the album and video and link them both together. It would work as continuity and give the audience a sense of what the song is about and how the video goes.

Or I am thinking of taking a screenshot of part of the music video, a bit that looks casual and not as 
dark such as:

 


These would be effective as it doesn't give away anything about the video or song and may make the audience want to view it. It would be mysterious and make the audience wonder what the link between the video and the song is.

No comments:

Post a Comment