Saturday 27 December 2014

Drafting and planning - track list

For the titles of the song on the album, I have decided to choose a mixture of songs that sound similar and ones that do not, so that the audience are interested as they don't know what to expect. I want 10 songs on my album, including the song I am doing. The track list I have decided on is:

1. Stay High
2. On My Mind
3. Time Out
4. Drunk On Drugs
5. This Time
6. Walk On
7. No Doubt
8. In Love
9. Believe
10. I Blame You

I have decided on this as I think certain songs such as 'believe' and 'this time' may be misleading as they sound different to 'stay high' 'drunk on drugs' 'time out' and the majority of the songs. I think most of the songs sound relating and most you would associate with a break up and a broken heart which is partly what 'stay high' is about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment