Tuesday 10 February 2015

Drafting/Planning - issues with my video

While editing my footage, I have realised that there is not enough to cover the whole track. This may affect the continuity of the video as scenes will have to be filmed again or added in and they may not look like the ones I already have. So far I have around 2 minutes of my video filmed, extra will have to be added in to make it up to a 3 minute 14 second video.
There is a green wash to my video as the scenes were filmed in a party room with green lights and flashing lights, this means the wash has to be added in to the scenes that have not been filmed in this room. This has been difficult to achieve but I have managed to do so. However, if the colour is not exact, this will again affect the continuity of the video and make it look less professional.
Also, even though the camera was a professional camera, some parts are not perfectly clear, making the video look less professional. These shots will have to be re-filmed to make the video look as good as I want it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment