Tuesday 24 February 2015

Drafting/Planning - Work In Progress - Opening Scene




This is the opening scene in my music video. 
It fits in with the lyrics as the first words are 'I want you to breathe all of this in' and then the smoke reverses to look like he is breathing it all back in. 
It also fits with the beat of the song as the smoke reverses just as the beat drops for the first time with 'I wanna stay high all the time'. I have also slowed down the process of the smoke being blown out so that it lasts the length of the first words and then I have sped up where the smoke is reversed so that it hits the beat.

I like the reverse effect as not only does it help the video fit with the song, It also makes the scene more interesting and it is effective in this scene as it emphasises the initial drop of the song and starts the video off on a high.

No comments:

Post a Comment